Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Breakfast for dinner


I saw this on Chris' Eat Air and Jess' Get Sconed blogs. I had all the right veggies and some red potatoes from the organic market. I made the tofu scramble fromVwaV with broccoli added to it. The seasonings make this taste awesome. I made this in a cast iron pan. I sauteed sliced potatoes in olive oil with thyme, rosemary, garlic, s & p, spring onions and parsley. That is whole wheat toast with earth balance on the side and organic ketchup. I may have this for breakfast tommorrow too, it was so good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I love breakfast for dinner. Any kind of potato thing gets me really interested.
I've never had scrambled tofu. I've heard raves about Isa's recipe though, so it's becoming very tempting. Your picture makes it even more so.

7/20/2006 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never really been a big breakfast eater (especially for dinner) but this sure looks delicious!

7/20/2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

dman. that does sound good. and there is really no better flavor than potatoes and rosemary...

7/20/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oh that looks great! I would totally make this if i wasn't so lazy... A great breakfast makes a great day! And dinner's just a word... i eat cereal for "dinner" all the time, and all sorts of weird stuff at other meals. Mixing it up is GOOD! I like that you did this for breakfast!

7/20/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

:)

looks like a lot of people enjoy breakfast for dinner

Teddy

7/21/2006 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home