Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good Times...

So I am going to the gym everyday and working out- YAY! I feel good and like going. It is so nice to go with a friend- we chat and gossip and the time flies by. I want to start taking classes- they even have yoga. I used to do yoga in my 20's and loved it. It really lengthens and strenghtens your muscles and you feel great. Buff body here I come!!!

I only have a week left with my students. I am sad because I will miss most of them. But I am happy that summer is almost here and I will have so much free time!

The date went well. I feel like I need to pinch myself. He is good looking, nice, very successful and he is interested in me. NICE...

4 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Hooray, Karen!!! GO GIRL GO!! I am so happy for you, workin' out and doin' yoga and taking care of yourself PLUS a good guy. This is good news and I am stoked for you!!!

BTW, my beau drives a BMW --- old but steady (the car, not the beau!).

(Well, he and I are both old bats but that's not what I meant...)

Enjoy the end of the school year and know that the kids are gonna miss you as their teacher too!!

6/08/2006 3:00 AM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Best of luck with the buff-ness!

:)


Take a look at today's post...I think you might be interested in this lil project I just started.

6/08/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

WOW!!! that's great news. and so rare when a date is successful so you go girl!

and i'm proud of you for gymin' it. i need to do that too. or buy one for my garage.

6/09/2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Congratulations on all of the success. :) Getting into a normal workout routine is hard, but so worth it. I love yoga. :)

Found you through VegginOut and thought I'd stop by. :)

6/11/2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home