Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lunch

OK, OK, so I don't post enough... I got out of a long term relationship a month ago- hence the move. He and I used to do a lot of stuff- travel, sports games, concerts, try restaurants, etc., together. I am adjusting to being single again after 4 1/2 years of being a "we". Oh- and by the way- Dating sucks!

Anyway, I drove down to southern Westchester today to see my friends, Kris and Dan, and their adorable dog Spike. He loves me so much, he wanted to give me kisses rather than eat the treat I brought him- What a dog! He also cries when I leave. She took me to Mrs. Greens (a great natural foods chain) and her and her boyfriend took me to Harry's Burritos for lunch. You can get vegan options, soy "meats", cheese and sour cream, plus wheat tortillas and brown rice. They also make a killer coconut margarita! I want to try the ones in NYC. Check out the link.

http://www.burritobombers.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Karen, *HUGS* Karen --- been there many times, right there where you are! I've been thru breakup heartbreak (and horror) like you can not believe. I am 40 but feel like 70 what with the trials and tribulations with the opposite sex. ARGH!

It is a tough go sometimes but I have to say: good for you that you are strong and independent, that you moved along with your head high ---and that you are open to dating (which does suck, don't i know it!).

Penny is lucky to have you for a mom and I'm glad you have Kris and Dan and Spike to hang with. Very nice!

That burritobombers place looks unbelievable! I would totally get the Non-Dairy Burrito or the grilled portobello in a heartbeat! I would love to know about Mrs. Greens...

5/29/2006 4:15 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

you're lucky to live in such a big city. so many options for you...

and ANY margarita is good in MY book.

sorry about your breakup. dating can realyl suck.

5/30/2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

you STILL don't post enough...

grr....

5/31/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home