Wednesday, May 10, 2006

T- Shirts!


My club I run at my school is called For the Animals. We do fundraisers to raise money and supplies for our local animal shelter. You can have shirts printed with anything on them, so we decided to have these for our group. My kids will wear them for our group photos and when they do fundraisers. We do supply drives, sponser concerts, sell bumper stickers and at Christmas we make personalized pet stockings that are really nice. They are a big hit. It is a lot of work, but I get so much back from it...

3 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Those shirts are great but even greater is what you do with the kids at your school. What a cool club! I would totally join.... uh, if i was about 30 years younger! Can you keep us (me?) informed about fundraisers and what you do with the kids and the shelter? I would like to help out! (You can e-mail me too about this, that would be great!)

5/11/2006 3:05 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

so cute! i have a TON of animal shirts too. and animal hats, pins, bags, license plate frame, etc....

5/11/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Thanks ladies! The fundraisers will start up again in September. I'll post them here as we go...

5/11/2006 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home